Wouldn’t you like to save time and discover the very best that Bangkok has to offer – what to do, where to stay, where to eat… ?
There are loads of travel guides for tourists visiting Bangkok, BUT
Bangkok Secrets is different
More than a tourist guide, Bangkok Secrets is an insider’s companion to truly living in the city and experiencing its best, from accommodation and coworking spaces to gyms, yoga, cafes, healthy restaurants and more.
We only critique and highlight TOP places to make the most out of your most precious resource – your time.
This book has NO fillers nor fluff.
No lengthy stories about Bangkok’s history.
No sugar-coated descriptions.
No “photoshopped” or colorized photos.
Bangkok Secrets cuts straight to the chase, quickly and painlessly. It wastes no time.
Just like meeting and exploring with a local friend, you’ll learn what you need to know quickly and directly!
Again, this is NOT a tourist’s guide; plenty of those already exist on the market. This guide is intended for anyone who wants to truly LIVE Bangkok.
Here’s What’s Covered:
1. Getting started
– Where to stay (not necessarily where tourists are).
– How to get a SIM card including the best local mobile networks
– Getting in and out the city (planes, trains, and everything in between)
– Emergency/medical options
– Getting around the city (Should you Uber, or…?)
– Available visas and how to obtain/extend them
– Best time to visit, key festivals, events, and more
2. Staying fit and healthy
– Best gyms and fitness centers
– Swimming pools and day spas
– Yoga studios
– Highest rated hair and beauty salons
3. Business & shopping
– Best coworking spaces and work-friendly cafes
– Libraries and bookstores
– Best shopping malls
– Markets, computer stores, and more
4. What to do and see
– Popular attractions
– Historical landmarks
– Art galleries and museums
– Theme parks, zoos, aquariums, and more
5. Best places to eat
– Best vegan and vegetarian spots
– Cafes and healthy breakfast spots
– Tapas, burger joints, and pizza places
– Sushi and Asian restaurants
– Juice bars and smoothie shops
– Ice-cream, dessert places, and more
6. Nightlife & entertainment
– Best bars, pubs, and beer gardens
– Nightclubs, jazz clubs, and dancing venues
– Wine, cocktail and rooftop Bars
– Cinemas and movie theaters
– Rental options for every taste and price range
(from hostels and budget apartments to boutique hotels, B&Bs, and luxury hotels)
Ready to experience the absolute best that Bangkok has to offer? Get started now by clicking the button below.
Tal Gur is a world traveler and personal development enthusiast. An adventurer at heart, after trading his daily grind for a life of his own daring design, Tal spent a decade pursuing 100 major life goals around the globe. His journey continues as a location-independent blogger, lifestyle entrepreneur, and coach. Tal’s published two books: One Year to Freedom, a 1-Year Roadmap to Living Life on Your Own Terms; and, his most recent book and bestseller, The Art of Fully Living – 1 Man, 10 Years, 100 Life Goals Around the World.